Movie in the Park- Family Activities start at 7PM and Movie rolls at Sunset. Bring a lawn chair or blanket and enjoy an evening with family and friends! Concessions will have items available for purchase. Jacksonville Commons, 100 Recreation Lane-
2. Bike Trails-
3. Visit a Memorial or a Museum- Explore a canoe used by native residents of the coast or discover what treasures have been found in our coastal waters. Stop and experience the beauty and pride of our military history or take in the natural resources the coast offers today.
For a list of memorials, and museums check out this link http://onlyinonslow.com/things-to-do/culture-history/museums-memorials/
4. EAT- Uncover great local food. Check out this link for a great, divided list of different variety based restaurants. http://onlyinonslow.com/dining/
5. Explore parks & playgrounds- Recreation and Parks has a lot to offer! Jacksonville parks are located throughout the City, near neighborhoods, and along our waterways. City parks feature many different amenities including playgrounds, picnic areas, grills, basketball courts, public restrooms, lit shelter areas, and, above all else, nature at its finest. Best of all Jacksonville Parks are open to Citizens and visitors. For more information on park addresses, and locations check out this link https://jacksonvillenc.gov/parks
6. Make a Splash- Jack Amyette Splash Pad located at 1825 South Drive. Opening the Summer of 2018 - Northeast Creek Splash Pad 911 Corbin Street.
7. Antique Stores- Browse antiques at any one of the local antique shops, don't forget to check out the Jacksonville Antique Mall and Appraisal Services. For more information check out this link. http://www.onlyinonslow.com/things-to-do/shopping/antiques/jacksonville-antique-mall-and-appraisal-service/
8. Check out the Jacksonville Onslow Council for the Arts- The Jacksonville-Onslow Council for the Arts is a Local Art Agency(LLA) which provides a range of programs and services to help support and enable arts and culture in the local community. "We act as intermediaries – serving all genres of artists, arts organizations. local residents, visitors/tourists, and our other partners. We manage and distribute funding for local arts education, arts organizations and art events through a sub-granting process." For more information check out their website https://jaxarts.com/what-we-do/
9. Discover the local public library- Check out their website for upcoming events, and information. https://www.onslowcountync.gov/150/Library
10. Shop- Visit the Jacksonville Mall, located at 375 Jacksonville Mall, Jacksonville, NC 28546, Jacksonville Mall has a selection of over 60 popular specialty retailers.